Friday, May 25, 2012

Disney Dreams Collection: Snow White

I tried really really hard to enjoy working on my pikachu project but I just can not do it and if I try to keep working on it I will get to the point where I don't even want to cross stitch at all. So to not get burned out on cross stitch I am working on the one I really want to work on which is my Disney Dreams Collection: Snow White. I had about two days work put into it before I tried working on the pikachu pile and now I have about three days worth of work into it. I plan on doing weekly updates every Sunday starting today even though it hasn't been a whole week.

I am also posting my progress here and on Sprite Stitch. Over at the Sprite Stitch forums there are two girls that are also working on the Disney Dreams Collections. One is working on the Beauty and the Beast one and is almost done and it looks spectacular. She has been working on it for 21 weeks. The other is working on the Lion King and they are on week three I think.  Hopefully with two other people working on the Disney Collections I will stay motivated. I am hoping I do because I would love for this to be my first large finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment