Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Current Workings

Sweety Turtle
Well I am still working on friendship bracelets as hard as that may be to believe. But of course I can't work on just one bracelet at a time. I have ADD and while my medicine helps its not one hundred percent under control. Here are some pictures of what I am currently working on. I won't bother to show you the alpha pattern one I am working on as its just green for now and very boring. I will however include the most adorable little turtle that I made following a tutorial. I will admit that I had some trouble understanding the tutorial but with help from the comments on the tutorial I made my way through it, although my first one didn't turn out as good as the one in the picture.



The cupcake bracelet has a little red speck on the top but it doesn't show up very well at all. My favorite one I am doing is the rainbow one. I love bright colors and this has them all in my own personal rainbow and the black really makes the colors pop.




















No comments:

Post a Comment